Friday, July 17, 2009

My Life

3 days a go I got a computer! I am going to use it for reports and games that I like.
I have downloaded most of the stuff I need on the computer.
We are here in America for the summer and on Monday (3 days from now)Grandma and Granddad are coming over because my dad is having a surgery on his shoulder. He is having a surgery because there was a cat who stole food from us and one day we caught her by the tail and so my dad put her in a bag and was taking her to a place for a way from our house on a bike. while he was riding on his bike a lady stepped out right in front of him! He was able to swerve out of the way but he fell and hurt his shoulder and the cat escaped of course once he fell. Once he fell the lady had looked back but then walked away with out even saying sorry. Grandma and granddad are coming over because my mom is going to Pennsylvania and my dad want be able to take care of all 3 of us. after my mom comes back the kids get to go too Pennsylvania with Grandma and Granddad!